Medical practitioners are held in high respect and have a lot of duties. Nurses, in addition to doctors, are extremely important in saving lives. For people who are passionate about helping others, becoming a nurse is one of the most exciting and rewarding careers. RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 can be a gateway to that.
With enormous responsibility come significant benefits and personal fulfillment for nurses. They encourage patients throughout the healing process and assist patients at their darkest and most vulnerable moments.
A closer study of the admission tests given all around the nation is required for those who want to become nurses. One of them is RUHS.
|Name of the examination||RUHS Nursing 2023|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Courses offered||BSc/MSc Nursing|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
This Blog Includes:
- About RUHS Nursing Exam
- RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Important Dates
- RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Syllabus
- RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Application Form
- RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Application Fee
- RUHS Nursing Entrance Examination 2023 Admit Card
- Best Books for RUHS Nursing Exam 2023
- Preparation Tips for RUHS Nursing Exam 2023
About RUHS Nursing Exam
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences 2023 Nursing entrance test, commonly known as the RUHS Nursing entrance exam, is a prerequisite for admission to the various nursing programmes provided by nursing institutions in Rajasthan.
The RUHS offers programmes in BSc, Post-Basic BSc, and MSc Nursing. All of India, including Rajasthan, will have candidates fill 15% of the available seats, while the reserved seats for SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS will be filled at 16%, 12%, 21%, 5%, and 10% of 15%, respectively. The percentage of female candidates must not be less than 50% across all categories. Candidates can apply online at the RUHS website if they received a combined grade of 45% (or 40% for restricted categories) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12th from an acknowledged board.
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Important Dates
Check out the table below to get to know some of the most essential exam important dates.
|Online application form starts from||Second week of September 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||First week of October 2023|
|Issuance of Admit Card||First week of October 2023|
|RUHS Nursing 2023 Exam||Second week of October 2023|
Also Read: Sikkim TET 2023: Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Syllabus
Check out the syllabus for BSc in Nursing Exam 2023.
|Physical-world and measurement||Basic Concepts of Chemistry.||Diversity in Living World|
|Kinematics||Structure of Atom||Structural Organization in Animals and Plants|
|Laws of Motion||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Cell Structure and Function|
|Work, Energy and Power||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Plant Physiology|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Thermodynamics||Human Physiology|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Surface Chemistry||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Equilibrium||Ecology and Environment|
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for the RUHS 2023 nursing programme must meet the requirements for eligibility set forth by the RUHS. Any candidate whose application is not accepted because they do not meet the required eligibility requirements will have their application rejected. The eligibility requirements for several nursing courses are given below:
For BSc Nursing
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old. The maximum age for female candidates is 28, and the maximum age for male candidates is 25.
- The candidates must have received a passing grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Class 12 test from a board or university that is recognised (SC/ST candidates must have received a grade of 40%).
For Post Basic BSc Nursing
- Applicants must have completed their class 12 exams from any accredited board or institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 45% (45% for SC/ST candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or hold a diploma in general nursing from a school accredited by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate must be medically/physically fit.
- No age limit for pursuing Post Basic BSc Nursing course.
For MSc Nursing
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have earned a BSc Nursing or Post Basic Nursing BSc from an accredited institution that is registered with the Indian Nursing Council.
- Should have received a graduation grade of 60% overall (First attempt)
- There’s no age bar for pursuing an MSc in Nursing course.
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Application Form
Students are required to follow the below mentioned steps in order to fill the online application form:
- Candidates must log in to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences’ official website and carefully and accurately complete the application form.
- Candidates must upload their scanned ID and signature in the appropriate format.
- Candidates must pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card after clicking “submit the form.”
- Candidates must print out their completed RUHS application along with their registration number for future use.
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Application Fee
The application fee(s) are tabulated below.
|Name of the Program||General/OBC||SC/ST & PH|
|BSc Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing||INR 1500||INR 750|
|MSc Nursing||INR 3000||INR 1500|
RUHS Nursing Entrance Examination 2023 Admit Card
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is anticipated to publish the RUHS 2023 nursing admit card on their official website in the month of October 2023. The exact date has not yet been announced.
The application process requires candidates to log into the official RUHS accounts they created at that time. To access their account and download the RUHS 2023 nursing admission card, candidates must enter their application number, date of birth, and password.
Candidates must attach their most recent passport-size photograph to the space provided on the admission card after downloading it. Candidates are urged to carefully read and double-check all the information on their admit card, including their name, center address, and date of birth.
Also Read: SMAT 2023: Dates, Application Process, Syllabus, Selection Process
Best Books for RUHS Nursing Exam 2023
|Name of the Book||Author|
|MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide||Narwal Abha|
|Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Exam||Preeti Agarwal, RS Agarwal and Vinod Gupta|
|The Pearson Guide to the BSc Nursing Entrance Exam||Dr. Saroj Parwez|
|Nurses Competitive Exam All in One||Dr. Josna Priyanka|
Preparation Tips for RUHS Nursing Exam 2023
For the RUHS Exam 2023, candidates have plenty of time to brush up on their knowledge. They must make a study strategy and adhere to it religiously, without fail. The following list of study tips can be used by applicants to get ready for their exams:
- Understand the curriculum: The syllabus for the exam must be thoroughly understood while you study for it. Then, assemble all of the required study resources after learning what is on your course schedule.
- Establish a schedule: When getting ready for a difficult exam like the RUHS Exam 2023, time management is essential. Create a schedule and stick to it.
- Practice questions and mock tests: Completing the practice questions can help you better understand the exam’s structure. By doing this, you will also learn more about the subjects that need improvement and in which you are weak.
RUHS Nursing Exam 2023 Result & Counseling
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will publish the RUHS Nursing 2023 Result on its official website. To check their results, applicants must log in to their RUHS account using their application number, date of birth, and password. A merit list will also be made public by RUHS based on the candidates’ final rankings.
In the event that two or more candidates receive the same score at RUHS, a tie-breaking procedure is used, and priority is given to the candidate who is older in age or the candidate who received higher marks in class 12.
What is the RUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Exam?
A state-level nursing entrance test is the RUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing exam. It is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programmes at the Government College of Nursing in Jaipur, as well as other government-funded institutions and private nursing schools connected to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Who administers the RUHS Entrance exam?
The Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS) conducts this exam.
What is the mode of examination of RUHS 2023?
The mode of examination is Computer Based Test.
You can look out for more details on Indian Exams. Follow Leverage Edu for more study abroad updates.